Mổ tả công việc
- Oversee HR management of the factory.
- Develop career-building programs for factory’s staff.
- Develop policies and procedures for succession, promotion and replacement.
- Perform HR planning and assure its conformity
- Develop compensation and benefits, incentive programs.
- Advise Plant management in matters concerning organizational structure, management of the factory.
- Provide assistance to other departments in human resources-related matters and serve as a mediator between management and employees. The scope of work includes: staff training, recruitment and selection, administration, etc…
Yêu cầu công việc
- University graduate.
- Over 6 years of experience in HR department in which over 2 years as HR manager in companies with size around 500 staff.
- Adept in making policies & programs as well as its implementation.
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledgeable in government transactions
- Good English skills
- Ably work in Dai Loc – Quang Nam
- We offer the successful candidates a professional working environment, more open chances for promotion and for career advancement through on and off- the- job-training programs in Vietnam and abroad.
Furthermore, we give you an appropriate compensation and benefit policy which is relevant to Prime policy.
- The company provides a shuttle bus for employees from Hanoi
Hồ sơ ứng tuyển
- Job application
- Biodata form certified by the local authority
- CV in English & Vietnamese
- A copy or scan of:
+ A photo sz 4x6 cm
+ Household registration book, identification card
+ Health certificate certified by the hospital from district level or above.
+ Diplomas and relevant transcripts