Mổ tả công việc
Marketing staffs for project sales: 2 positions each working at Vinh Phuc and Hochiminh City
- General requirement: male at the age range of 24- 35, good looking and good communication and negotiation. Prefer to reach the success relating to the high-quality and reputitive products in Vietnam market.
- Approach investors, contractors, consulting company to introduce and push sales for Prime high-end tiles
- Set up the plan and details for customer care
- Build up and develop the customer relationship, promoting the sales service and negotiating of the initial terms and conditions for project contracts with customer
- Co-ordinate to solve the claim and complaint (if any)
- Propose and implement the incentive programs to approach the potential market
- Clarify the market trend and observe the competitors' movement to prepare the business plan and maintain the leading role
- Carry out other tasks at request
- Provide the relevant reports to the supervisor.
Working hours: daily hours (From Monday-Saturday), 2 probation months
Yêu cầu công việc
+ University degree, major in marketing, architect, engineering, art and the like
+ 3-year experience in business development for projects, approach big customers including investor, contractor, consulting companies or the relevants
+ Able to work in team, independently and under pressure
+ Priority is given to the candidate who live at Vinh Phuc or Hochiminh City, have knowledge at ceramic tiles or building material industry
- Professional with MS Office including Word, Excel, Power Point be a must
- Good command of English with 4 skills in listening, speaking, reading and writing
- We offer the successful candidates a professional working environment, more open chances for promotion and for career advancement through on and off- the- job-training programs in Vietnam and abroad.
Furthermore, we give you an appropriate compensation and benefit policy which is relevant to Prime policy.
- The company provides a shuttle bus for employees from Hanoi
Hồ sơ ứng tuyển
- Job application
- Biodata form certified by the local authority
- CV in English is a must
- A copy or scan of:
+ A photo sz 4x6 cm
+ Household registration book, identification card
+ Health certificate certified by the hospital from district level or above.
+ Diplomas and relevant transcripts